Tuesday 14 September 2010

BoBu Couture Autumn Collection of Ridiculously Desirable Things!













Oh Yes! BoBu has been beavering away at her ‘Tinkers Mantle’, creating a range of new-to-you customised shoes and accessories.
Now on sale at Made in Newcastle - a delicious selection of one-off designs using new and vintage materials.


The shoes are nearly new or once worn, sourced from all over! They are then revamped, reworked, restyled and revitalised using my treasure trove of embellishments and fabrics. I use industry standard adhesive and hand sewing – ensuring the finished product is not only a work of art, but can withstand normal wear, as would any embellished fashion shoe.

The shoes may have the odd minor wear from previous owner or storage, however, I would not sell anything I would not wear myself, and they are sold in near mint condition unless stated.

If you own a pair of shoes that you would like customising, do get in contact, ngoogle@live.co.uk
as I may just have the finishing touch you are looking for. Prices on request.

Enjoy life. Enjoy shoes!

1 comment:

  1. Totally going to head into see you in the shop and see what you have in my size.

    Lots of lovely comments when I wore the jewellery I bought from you.

    ReplyDelete