Monday, 5 November 2012
Drum roll please...................
On Saturday the 15th December MiN are having a Christmas Fair at the Trinity Centre on Gosforth High Street, Newcastle, NE3 4AG. We'll be there from 10am - 4pm and this time we'll have the church hall as our venue, so it will be a lovely big space on the ground floor.
There are 35 wonderful stall holders offering a wide variety of hand-crafted goodies in time for some last minute Christmas shopping. Here are just a few of the makers and artists who will be joining us this time:
* Fun, contemporary cross-stitch accessories and homewares from the awesome Miso Funky - http://shop.misofunky.com
* Man About Town will be offering innovative & stylish men's belts and cases from recycled bicycle tyres - http://www.etsy.com/shop/ooManAboutTownoo
* Quirky, vintage inspired jewellery from Gabby's Bazaar - http://www.etsy.com/shop/gabbysbazaar
* Stunning limited edition printed textiles from Bill Quay Fabric Workshop - http://www.billquayfabricworkshop.co.uk
* Gorgeous etchings and art prints by illustrator Deborah Snell of illustration collective Set of Drawers - http://deborahsnell.carbonmade.com/
* Beautifully handcrafted stoneware and ceramics from Muddy Fingers Pottery - http://www.muddyfingerspottery.com/
In addition to all the stalls we're also hoping to have a little raffle where you can win yourself some ace handmade goodies.
Also the Trinity centre cafe will be open so you can warm up with a hot drink and some tasty food.
Any money generated from stall places goes towards Made in Newcastle's funds towards our future shop space, from where we aim to showcase the work of local independent business and creative entreprenuers.
Entry is free, so please drop by and escape the high street madness while helping to support regional traders.
We have set up a Facebook event here and we would be very grateful if tou could help us spread the word by inviting your friends. Hope to see you soon.
Posted by Lucy at 04:31